It’s been two and a half years since my last blog post.
Life Summary Since Last Post
- Kids are now 7 & 9. They can put their own clothes on and I don’t have to fumble with carseats anymore.
- Residence is now in the woodsy foothills of the Cascades. I do not miss Seattle, but when people ask where I live, I still say Seattle.
- My number of pets has quintupled.
- My grumpy old Chihuahua-Terrier mix, Cricket, now has a sister. Meet chihuahua-beagle mix Buffy.
- We also gained a cuddly mouser Fluffy and two guinea pigs named Giblet and Sosage. Sosage is still coming to terms with his new name after my son changed it from Gravy.
- I can no longer eat dairy, sugar, or yeast. On the plus side, I am constantly craving dairy, sugar, and yeast.
- I am now blonde. (I summoned a smile even though everyone else was having pizza and I was having salad.)
- I still watch American Idol and am currently quite pleased with this season’s top 6 contestants. Personally, I’d be content with any of these awesome singers as American Idol, but if I had my way, it’d be Jeremiah.
- Highland Wishes goes to Germany! With the help of talented translator Barbara Grüner I’ve published all four books on Amazon.de in Kindle Select. A little trivia for you: Germans love Kindle Select! I make more moolah on page-reads for my Highland-Sehnsucht series than I do on ebook sales.
- The amazingly talented and super wonderful Teresa Conner at WolfSparrow Covers rebranded my Love Under Construction series (longtime fans will know this series as Blue Collar Boyfriends). Authors, check out Teresa’s premades store! She has GORGEOUS covers available for a STEAL! In fact, I’ve bought several from her and use the covers as inspiration for future works.
- My muse is giving me fits. There are SO many things I want to write! The problem? There aren’t enough hours in the day!
- More Highlanders (Timothy the albino with Constance’s twin, Leslie, Neil the wolf war chieftan, and more)
- Modern twists on fairy tales (think mob princess saves the knight in shining armor)
- Sci-fi romance (think sexy aliens and abducted women in need of luvin’)
What do you think of Teresa’s covers? Are you interested in my unique Jessi Gage take on the genres my muse is obsessed with? Which ones are you most interested in? Are there any German readers here? Let me know where you’re from and which Highland-Sehnsucht book is your favorite.